Hello D-pharmacy Students in this article we have provided 0811 pharmaceutics 2 mcq questions with answers. This D-pharmacy Pharmaceutics 2 Mcq pdf is ideal for students who are in second year of D-pharmacy course.
In this pharmaceutics 2 mcq book pdf we have selected 34 Important Questions from previous year model answer papers which are provided on the official website of MSBTE. with the help of these mcq for pharmaceutics 2 Second Year D-pharmacy students can practice for their upcoming Winter 2021 exams.
Mcq for pharmaceutics 2
B Pharmacy Mcq Questions and Answer ( View Here)
0811 Pharmaceutics 2 Mcq Questions with Answers
1) What is not the ideal quality of a lipstick?
(A) It should be non toxic and non irritating
(B) It should not retard healing of the wound
(C) It should be free from sweating
(D) It should maintain its firmness till it is fully used up
2) Disadvantages of cachets
(a) Overnight soaking of jelly is required while manufacturing.
(b) The shell of cachets are fragile, so the drug can’t be compressed in cachets
(c) Fluctuation in temperature may change the consistency.
3) The most serious type of _____ in the dispensing is overdose of a medication
(A) Contra-indicated drugs
4) _____ provide useful information regarding stability of suspension
(A) Electrokinetic’s Method
5) drawbacks of cocoa butter as a suppository base.
(a) Exhibits marked polymorphism
6) These ointments used to remove or soften the horny layer of the skin
(B) Parasiticide ointment
7) Advantages of powder as a dosage form
(a) Each dose can be administered accurately.
(b) Convenient for dispersing bulky drug
(c) Immediate therapeutic action is possible.
(d) Absorption of the drug faster compare to other route
8) Advantages of parenteral products
(A) Rapid onset of action
(B) Immediate therapeutic action is possible
(C) Each dose can be administered accurately
9) The jelly is applied on the electrode to reduce the electrical resistance between the patient’s skin and the electrode.
10) Advantage of cachets
(a) It can be made easily made no complicated machines required
(b) They disintegrate quickly in the stomach
(c) The drug can be easily dispense
11) _____ are viscous semi-solid emulsions which are meant for external application to the skin or mucous membrane for protective, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes
12) What are some of the Qualities of good dentifrice
(A) It should be economical
(B) It should be non-toxic
(C) It should be properly sweetened & flavoured
13) _______ are the solid Unit dosage form of drugs
14) Qualities of an ideal shampoo.
(a) It should be non-toxic
(b) It should be capable of removing grease, dirt, and skin debris from the hair and scalp.
(c) It should be effective in small amounts
15) It is prepared from wood cellulose by acid hydrolysis
(A) Microcrystalline cellulose
(C) Sodium Carboxymethyl cellulose
16) What are some of the examples of Efflorescent powder
17) Ointment bases used should possess ________ that should be able to keep the skin moist
(B) Ease of application and removal
(D) Adsorption penetration
18) Give formula for dose calculation in children
(A) Child Dose = Age in years/20 X Adult dose
(B) Child Dose = Weight in pound/150 X Adult dose
(C) Child Dose = age in month/150 X Adult Dose
(D) Age in years/Age in years +12 X adult dose
20) These substances are added to increase the stability or quality of the product
21) Translate following Latin term in English
omni quarta hora
22) An extraordinary response to a drug which is different from its characteristic pharmacological action is called
(A) Time of administration
23) The stability of suspension depends on the particle size of the disperse phase
(C) Electrokinetic’s Method
24) Jellies are clear, sweetened, aromatic, hydroalcoholic liquids prepared for oral use.
25) Posology is branch of medical science which deals with dose of drug which is administered to patient to get desired pharmacological action
26) In Lotions Alcohol is added to improve penetration power
27) Syrup is sweet, viscous, concentrated or nearly saturated aqueous solution of sucrose containing 66.7%w/w of sugar having specific gravity 1.31g
28) Deodorant inhibits the formation of bad odour in perspiration by suppressing the growth of bacteria or masks the unpleasant odour
29) Subscription is the main part of the prescription order , containing names and quantities of the prescribed ingredients.
30) An extraordinary response to a drug which is different from its characteristic pharmacological action is called idiosyncrasy.
Share the quiz to show your results !
Share on Facebook
Subscribe to see your results
0811 test -4
I got %%score%% of %%total%% right
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
D-pharmacy Pharmaceutics 2 Mcq pdf
Pharmaceutics 2 mcq questions with answers pdf download (
Students Also Search for:
Msbte D-Pharmacy 2nd Year Mcq Questions All Subjects ( View Here)
Msbte D-pharmacy 1st Year Lab Manual ( View Here)
Msbte D-Pharmacy 2nd Year Lab Manual ( View Here) Msbte News Social accounts
We provide regular updates about msbte on our social accounts For latest msbte diploma updates you can follow our page on Instagram @msbtenews and Facebook @msbtediplomaupdates. we solve your queries by message on our social accounts so do follow our social accounts if you have any queries related to diploma and engineering courses.
Latest Diploma Jobs (
Thankyou for Visiting Msbte News.
msbte news.com is created to help msbte diploma students to find study resources, which are very much needed for diploma students while preparing for the exam. msbtenews.com will provide all msbte mcq question bank with answers which are provided by msbte.org.in. with these model question and answer papers students gets a rough idea about paper pattern and marks distribution.