Hello Diploma Students in this article we have provided 22413 Software Engineering Mcq Questions with Answers Pdf. In this Software Engineering Mcq With Answers We have Selected 30 Important Questions from Previous Year Papers and Made A possible Set Of Questions which can Help Students in Preparation for Their Exams.
This Mcq on Software Engineering Is Ideal for Candidates who are in 2nd Year of Diploma in Computer Engineering By Referring this Software Engineering Mcq Msbte Diploma in Computer Engineering Students Can Practice for their Upcoming Exams. We Have Also Provided Sem MCQ Questions & Answer Pdf Link at the end of the Quiz You can Download it for Future Refrence.
Table of Contents
Software Engineering Mcq With Answers
1) The products handed over to the clients at the end of projects are called as __________.
b. application program
d. intermediate products
2) __________ is the result of an activity.
3) Which one of the following is NOT an agile method?
b. Extreme Programming (XP)
4) Number of interrelated activities that can be organised in different ways are called ______.
a. activity model.
b. network model.
c. hierarchical model.
d. process model.
5) The first phase of the waterfall model is ____________.
b. feasibility Study
d. user requirements.
6) The spiral model originated by __________.
7) ___________ are building a software product.
c. Independent evaluators
d. All the above
8) The most important feature of spiral model is
a. requirement analysis
b. risk management
c. quality management
d. configuration management
9) The tools that support different stages of software development life cycle are called:
a. CASE Tools
b. CAME tools
c. CAQE tools
d. CARE tools
10) Requirements can be refined using
a. The waterfall model
b. prototyping model
c. the evolutionary model
d. the spiral model
11) CASE Tool is
a. Computer Aided Software Engineering
b. Component Aided Software Engineering
c. Constructive Aided Software Engineering
d. Computer Analysis Software Engineering
12) Software consists of
a. Set of instructions + operating procedures
b. Programs + documentation + operating procedures
c. Programs + hardware manuals
d. Set of programs
13) Which phase is not available in the software life cycle?
14) Software deteriorates rather than wears out because
a. software suffers from exposure to hostile environments.
b. defects are more likely to arise after software has been used often.
c. multiple change requests introduce errors in component interactions.
d. software spare parts become harder to order.
15) What are the three generic phases of software engineering?
a. Definition, development, support
b. What, how, where
c. Programming, debugging, maintenance
d. Analysis, design, testing
16) The spiral model of software development
a. Ends with the delivery of the software product
b. Is more chaotic than the incremental model
c. Includes project risks evaluation during each iteration
d. All of the above
17) Which of the items listed below is not one of the software engineering layers?
18) What role(s) do user stories play in agile planning?
a. Define useful software features and functions delivered to end-users
b. Determine a schedule used to deliver each software increment
c. Provide a substitute to performing detailed scheduling of activities
d. Used to estimate the effort required build the current increment
19) What are the four framework activities found in the Extreme Programming (XP) process model?
a. analysis, design, coding, testing
b. planning, analysis, design, coding
c. planning, analysis, coding, testing
d. planning, design, coding, testing
20) Which is not one of the key questions that is answered by each team member at each daily Scrum meeting?
a. What have you done since the last meeting?
b. What obstacles are you creating?
c. What is the cause of the problem you are encountering?
d. What do you plan to accomplish at the next team meeting?
21) Arrange the given sequence to form an SRS Prototype outline as per IEEE SRS Standard.
A. iii, i, ii,v, iv
B. iii, ii, i, v, iv
C. ii, i, v, iv, iii
D. None of the above
22) ________ defines what the end product of the project is to do.
A. product perspective
B. Non-functional requirements
C. Quality requirements
D. Functional requirements
23) Generalisation/Specialisation is implemented in Object Oriented Programming as
24) Pareto principle advocates
A. 20-80 rule
B. 80-20 rule
C. 40-60 rule
D. 60-40 rule
25) What is the first step of requirement elicitation ?
A. Identifying Stakeholder
B. Listing out Requirements
C. Requirements Gathering
D. All of the mentioned
26) Arrange the tasks involved in requirements elicitation in an appropriate manner.
iii. Requirements Gathering
A. iii, i, ii, iv
B. iii, iv, ii, i
C. iii, ii, iv, i
D. ii, iii, iv, i
27) Which of the following is not one of the core principles of software engineering practice?
A. All design should be as simple as possible, but no simpler
B. A software system exists only to provide value to its users.
C. Pareto principle (20% of any product requires 80% of the effort).
D. Remember that you produce others will consume
28) Which of the following is not one of the principles of good coding?
A. Create unit tests before you begin coding
B. Create unit tests before you begin coding
C. Refactor the code after you complete the first coding pass
D. Write self-documenting code, not program documentation
29) Which of the following are valid reasons for collecting customer feedback concerning delivered software?
A. Allows developers to make changes to the delivered increment
B. Delivery schedule can be revised to reflect changes
C. Developers can identify changes to incorporate into next increment
D. All of the above
30) Software engineers collaborate with customers to define which of the following?
We provide regular updates about msbte on our social accounts For latest msbte diploma updates you can follow our page on Instagram @msbtenews and Facebook @msbtediplomaupdates. we solve your queries by message on our social accounts so do follow our social accounts if you have any queries related to diploma and engineering courses.
Msbte News is created to help msbte diploma students to find study resources, which are very much needed for diploma students while preparing for the exam. msbtenews.com provide polytechnic solved question papers which are provided by msbte.org.in. with these msbte polytechnic model answer paper students gets a rough idea about paper pattern and marks distribution.