In this article we have provided 22509 Management Mcq msbte I scheme. With the help of This Management 22509 Mcq Pdf Diploma in Engineering Students can Practice for their Upcoming Msbte Diploma Winter 2021 Exams.
Management is a common subject for all the Diploma In Engieering last year branches. This 22509 Management Mcqs with Answers pdf is Ideal for all Students who are in 3rd Year of Diploma in Engineering Course, The exams for Management Subject are held in online mode every year. we have prepared a Probable set of 30 Important Questions From Previous Year Papers. with this Msbte Management Mcq Candidates can surely practice for Their upcoming Online Management exam.
1) Departmentation on the basis of activities grouped according to the type of customer is
A. departmentation by function
B. departmentation by products
C. departmentation by territory
2) Mr. Sunil’s one-day salary was deducted because of his uninformed leave, as he was already warned about this behavior. It is an example of which method of shaping behaviors ?
B. Negative Reinforcement
D. Positive Reinforcement
3) Public deposit is the source of finance for ……………………….
A. Joint stock company
B. Cooperative society
4) As per Factory Act, 1947, a child is a person whose age is less than
A. 15 years
B. 10 years
C. 18 years
D. 21 years
5) which of the following condition is not physical condition
A. Enough Illumination
B. Sufficient Working Space for Movement
C. Good ventilation & height of working place
D. proper flooring with cleaning & oil free
6) A person who has ultimate control over the affairs of the factory under Factories Act, 1948 is called
D. Managing Director
7) Fire in industry is due to:
A. short circuit
D. All of the above
8) A worker has used a cutter instead of a plier for doing some job , and he gets a cut on his right hand . What is the cause of this accident classified as
A. Mechanical factor
B. Environment factor
C. Human cause
D. Technical cause
9) A technique for determining the quantity and timing of dependent demand items – and timing of dependent demand items – EOQ ABC analysis MRP BOM C
B. ABC analysis
10) A Technique based on a very universal Pareto’s Principle that a few high usage value items constitutes a major part of the capital invested in inventories, whereas bulk items in inventory , having low usage value constitute insignificant part of the capital.
B. ABC Analysis
C. a and b both
D. None of the above
11) TQM believes in systematic training as a need for achieving
D. None of the above
12) In ABC analysis all materials are divided into how many types
13) While deciding how to manage inventory, the question to be answered is
A. How much should we order?
B. How often should we order?
C. Both (a) and (b)
14) Which statement is correct about ‘nominal partners’
A. Do not actively involved
B. Do not invest
C. Business can use their names
D. All are correct
15) “Cash to cash cycle time is categorized under
A. Supply chain planning metrics
B. CRM metrics
C. ERP metrics
D. SRP metrics
16) Quality Management components are
A. Quality Planning
B. Quality Control
C. a & b
17) Benefits of TQM are
A. Increase efficiency
B. Encourages customer satisfaction
C. Inspection costs are reduced
D. both i and ii
18) Which is the standard for quality management system
A. None of below
D. ISO:9001:19 96
19) Which of the following is not a principle of TQM?
A. Do it right the first time.
B. Continuous improvement
C. Higher the quality, higher the cost.
D. Empowering the staff
20) Decisions about the quality system are made based on recorded data and the system is regularly audited and evaluated for conformance and effectiveness, is the clause of .
A. ISO: 9001
B. Workmen’s Compensation Act
C. Factory Act
D. Minimum Wages Act
21) Which of the following is not a key feature of TQM?
A. Continuous improvement
B. Team work, trust and empowerment
C. Establishing clear specification
D. Identify customers and their needs
22) The idea of liberalization in the present phase of globalization deals with……….
A. economic aspect
B. political aspect
C. technological aspect
D. none of the above
23) The process by which the people of the entire world are unified into a single society and function together is
24) Banks are regulated by
25) A commercial, industrial of professional activity undertaken by an individual or a group, e.g. the purchase & Sale of goods, providing services etc. in an attempt to make a profit is called
26) _____ adopts the policy of zero defect . There is no scope for rework and rejection.
27) Industrial Sector involves
D. All of the above
28) Which one is not the textile industry?
29) Which type of industry involves the largest investment?
A. Small scale industries
B. Large scale industries
C. Village industries
D. Sugar industries
30) India is awarded a certification of free country
C. Swine Flu
Share the quiz to show your results !
Subscribe to see your results
I got %%score%% of %%total%% right
Management 22509 Mcq pdf
Management 22509 Mcq Pdf
Msbte News Social accounts
We provide regular updates about msbte on our social accounts For latest msbte diploma updates you can follow our page on Instagram @msbtenews and Facebook @msbtediplomaupdates. we solve your queries by message on our social accounts so do follow our social accounts if you have any queries related to diploma and engineering courses.
Msbte News is created to help msbte diploma students to find study resources, which are very much needed for diploma students while preparing for the exam. msbtenews.com provide polytechnic solved question papers which are provided by msbte.org.in. with these msbte polytechnic model answer paper students gets a rough idea about paper pattern and marks distribution.