In this article we have provided 22509 Management Mcqs with answers pdf. With the help of This Management 22509 Mcq Pdf Diploma in Engineering Students can Practice for their Upcoming Msbte Diploma Winter 2021 Exams.
This paper is common for ELECTRICAL , MECHANICAL AND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
Management is a common subject for all the Diploma In Engieering last year branches. This 22509 Management Mcqs with Answers pdf is Ideal for all Students who are in 3rd Year of Diploma in Engineering Course, The exams for Management Subject are held in online mode every year. we have prepared a Probable set of 30 Important Questions From Previous Year Papers. with this Msbte Management Mcq Candidates can surely practice for Their upcoming Online Management exam.
B. cost of processing quotation and issuing purchase order
C. cost of following up and expediting purchase order
D. receiving, processing quotations, issuing and expediting purchase order
2) Which is the first step in doing ABC Analysis ?
A. Preparing the list of all items
B. Deciding the policies
C. Arranging items in descending order
D. Determining unit price
3) Buffer stock is nothing but
A. New stock
B. Safety stock
D. Inventory Unnecessary stock
4) Application of ERP are
B. Tally ERP
D. Both A & B
5) American Society for Quality (ASQ) defines, “ as the planned and systematic activities implemented in a quality system so that quality requirements for a product or service will be fulfilled .”
A. Quality Assurance
6) In quality circle Participation of employees in the group is
A. Voluntary without any compulsion or Pressure
B. Non Voluntary
D. None of these
7) Quality gives more attention on testing of products to find defects & reporting to management before release of product.
8) 1. Customer Focus 2. Leadership 3. Continual improvement 4. System Approach to Management 5. Mutually beneficial Supplier relationship 6. Process approach 7. Factual approach to decision making 8. People involvement It is the principle of …………………..
B. ISO 9001:2000
9) Application of six sigma are
A. Maximize quality
B. Identify ways to increase production capacities of present equipment
C. Increases the cycle time for hiring and training new employees in organization
D. All of the above
10) _____ is willing to exchange goods.
D. both A and B
11) GDP stands for_____
A. Gross Domestic Product
B. Global Development Phenomenon
C. General Domestic Product
D. Global Domestic Product
12) Insurance company is categorized as
A. Life Insurance
B. General Insurance
C. All of above
D. None of above
13) Globalisation has posed major challenges for
A. Big producers
B. Small producers
C. rural Producers
D. none of above
14) Name the scientist who put forward the theory of ‘hierarchy of human needs’.
A. Elton Mayo
B. Abraham Maslow
C. Peter Drucker
D. Frank Gilbreth
15) Frank B. Gilbreth worked on
A. Human relation
B. Time and Motion study
C. Daily Balance sheet
D. None of the above
16) The—process transforms plans into reality.
D. all of above
17) Assigning each group according to the similar activities to be performed, to manager with the necessary authority to supervise them is called
D. Decision making
18) Providing correct way of working is
19) Position, designation, seniority defines
A. Scalar chain
20) When Prerna is comparing actual sales figures with goals established earlier to see if her department met the target, she is performing which of the following functions? Planning Controlling Organizing Directing B 52. Which type of companies collects the capital from private partners?
A. Private limited
B. Public limited
C. Both i and ii
21) The right of a person to give instructions to his subordinates is known as .
D. Line authority
22) two of our friends decided to start a garment shop such type of business organisation can be called
C. Joint ownership
23) Line and Staff Organisation is Suitable for
A. Small Enterprises
B. Medium and large Enterprises
C. Large Enterprises
D. None of the above
24) Which of the following is true concerning technical and human skills of a manager?
A. Human skills and technical skills remain equally important as manager’s move to higher levels
B. Technical-skill needs remain necessary and human skills decrease as manager’s move to higher levels
C. Human skills remain necessary and technical-skill needs decrease as manager’s move to higher levels
D. Both human- skill and technical- skill needs decrease as managers move to higher
25) At which place line organization is not possible
A. Small workshops
B. Military department
C. Government company
D. Tiny firms
26) Who is responsible for accident
C. Working condition
D. All of above
27) In which year was the Factory act enacted to ensure the safety of workers?
28) _____ is a person employed directly or through any agency, whether for wages or not, in any manufacturing process or in cleaning any part of the machinery or premises used for manufacturing process or in any other kind of work incidental, to or connected with, the manufacturing process
D. None of the above
29) ______ is a management technique used to communicate to employees what is required to produce the desired quality of products and services and to influence employee actions to complete tasks according to the quality specifications
30) First Preference in TQM is given to
A. The customers
B. Continuous Improvement
C. Zero Defects
D. Training & Development
Share the quiz to show your results !
Subscribe to see your results
I got %%score%% of %%total%% right
Management Mcqs with answers pdf msbte I scheme 22509
Management 22509 Mcq Pdf
Msbte News Social accounts
We provide regular updates about msbte on our social accounts For latest msbte diploma updates you can follow our page on Instagram @msbtenews and Facebook @msbtediplomaupdates. we solve your queries by message on our social accounts so do follow our social accounts if you have any queries related to diploma and engineering courses.
Msbte News is created to help msbte diploma students to find study resources, which are very much needed for diploma students while preparing for the exam. msbtenews.com provide polytechnic solved question papers which are provided by msbte.org.in. with these msbte polytechnic model answer paper students gets a rough idea about paper pattern and marks distribution.
Hi, everything is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that’s genuinely good,
keep up writing.
Terrific post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?
I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit
further. Bless you!
Great post however , I was wanting to know if you
could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further.