Hello Diploma Students in this article we have provided 22302 Highway Engineering Mcq pdf Diploma. In this Highway Engineering Mcq Questions We have Selected 20 Important Questions from Previous Year Papers and Made A possible Set Of Questions which can Help Students in Preparation for Their Exams.
This Highway Engineering Diploma Mcq Pdf Download Is Ideal for Candidates who are in 2nd Year of Diploma in Civil Engineering By Referring this Highway Engineering Mcq Diploma in Civil Engineering Students Can Practice for their Upcoming Exams. We Have Also Provided Highway Engineering Diploma Mcq Pdf Download Link at the end of the Quiz You can Download it for Future Reference.
Students Also Search for
Highway Engineering Question Paper ( View Here)
Highway Engineering Answer Paper ( View Here)
Highway Engineering Syllabus ( View Here)
22302 Highway Engineering Mcq pdf Diploma
1) Requirements of Soil in highway construction
(A) It should be clean and coarse
(B) It should be free from any organic or vegetable matter
(C) There should be adequate affinity and adhesion between the bitumen and aggregates used in the mix.
2) Requirements of Cement in highway construction
(A) Cement should give smooth feeling when rubbed between two fingers
(B) Cement should give a cool feeling when hand is thrusted into the cement bag
(C) The color of the cement should be greenish grey
(D) There should not be presence of lumps
3) Requirements of Concrete in highway construction
(A) It should be chemically inert.
(B) It should be dense and compact
(C) It should contain sharp, angular, coarse and durable grains.
(D) It should be clean and coarse
4) Requirements of Sand in highway construction
(A) It should not contain salts which attract moisture from the atmosphere.
(B) It should have minimum shrinkage.
(C) It should be resistant to fire.
(D) It should have enough compressive strength.
5) State the necessity of Good drainage
(A) It is also required to carry sub surface water away from sub layers in heavy rainfall regions
(B) It is beneficial to minimize landslides and related undesirable effects.
(C) It also results in a good durable road with lesser maintenance as well.
(D) It increases load carrying capacity due to dry condition and maintained density of sub layers
6) Classification of highway maintenance
7) List factors affecting passenger car units.
(A) It depends upon the factors like environmental and climatic conditions.
(B) It depends upon the factors like dimensions, power, speed, acceleration and braking characteristics.
(C) It depends upon the factors like regulations and control of traffic.
(D) It depends upon the factors like different vehicle classes.
8) merits of bitumen road
(A) Bitumen roads are less durable.
(B) Failure of Bitumen road is gradual.
(C) Maintenance cost is more than cement concrete road.
(D) They have less tensile strength.
9) demerits of bitumen road
(B) Overall life cycle cost of bitumen road is less.
(C) They develop hydrocarbon pollution to soil
(D) The quick repair of the road is possible.
10) Causes of Road Accidents
(C) Due to Vehicle defects
(D) Due to Road Condition
11) The sign represents
(b) Overtaking prohibited through the right side
12) The sign represents
(a) Drive the vehicle not exceeding 50 km/hr
(b) drive the vehicle exceeding 50km/hr.
(c) Drive the vehicle at 50 km/hr
13) Traffic Density is the number of vehicles occupying a unit length of lane of roadway at a given instant usually expressed as vehicles per km
14) In Alignment of hill roads Proper care has to be taken for drainage
15) The rate of rise and fall along the width of road w.r.t. The vertical surface is called Gradient.
16) The curve in a hill road which changes its direction through an angle of 180o or so, down the hill on the same side is known as the hair pin bend curve.
17) The boundaries between the pavement and shoulders and footpaths are known as right of way
18) The convexity provided to the surface of the carriageway is called as camber
19) The portion of the roadway between the outer edge of the pavement and inner edge of the side drain in cutting is called shoulder.
20) The curves having their convexity on the outer edges of a hill road are called salient curves
Share the quiz to show your results !
Share on Facebook
Subscribe to see your results
22302 Highway Engineering Mcq 2
I got %%score%% of %%total%% right
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Highway Engineering Objective Questions Pdf
Students Also Search for:
First Year Basic Science MCQ (
For Free Mock Test (
View Here) Msbte News Social accounts
We provide regular updates about msbte on our social accounts For latest msbte diploma updates you can follow our page on Instagram @msbtenews and Facebook @msbtediplomaupdates. we solve your queries by message on our social accounts so do follow our social accounts if you have any queries related to diploma and engineering courses.
Thankyou for Visiting Msbte News.
Msbte News is created to help msbte diploma students to find study resources, which are very much needed for diploma students while preparing for the exam. msbtenews.com provide polytechnic solved question papers which are provided by msbte.org.in. with these msbte polytechnic model answer paper students gets a rough idea about paper pattern and marks distribution.