In this article we have provided 22509 Management Mcq Msbte I scheme. With the help of This Management 22509 Mcq Pdf Diploma in Engineering Students can Practice for their Upcoming Msbte Diploma Winter 2021 Exams.
Management is a common subject for all the Diploma In Engieering last year branches. This 22509 Management Mcqs with Answers pdf is Ideal for all Students who are in 3rd Year of Diploma in Engineering Course, The exams for Management Subject are held in online mode every year. we have prepared a Probable set of 30 Important Questions From Previous Year Papers. with this Msbte Management Mcq Candidates can surely practice for Their upcoming Online Management exam.
1) To encourage competition and to remove trade restrictions a policy was established in 1948WHO
D. IPR C
2) A valid definition of a business purpose is to .
A. create a customer
B. maximize profits
C. serve the society
D. increase the wealth in the firm
3) Business is the process of providing a platform to the people to exhibit their ____ and ____ skills.
A. technical, economical
B. thinking, mental,
C. technical, managerial
D. All of above
4) The Ministry of Human resource Development is a part of ——————– — sector.
5) What do you mean by ” Management”?
A. an art
C. An art and Science
D. None of these
6) Who sets the vision and mission of the organisation.
A. Top Management
B. Middle Management
C. Frontline Management
D. Board of directors
7) Planning, organizing, directing and controlling are the
A. Goals of management
B. Functions of management
C. results of management
D. all of the above
8) The objectives of planning are to
A. increase productivity
B. decrease overload of work
C. maintain standards
D. increase productivity, decrease overload of work and maintain standards
9) What is like a brake system in automobiles?
10) Which of the following is included in Top level management?
C. General Manager
D. All of the above
11) Decision taken by supervisor could be:
A. change in work schedule or rescheduling
B. Increase or decrease in production depending on current situations.
C. Decision regarding rejection of raw material or finished products
D. All of the above
12) Organization can be defined as ———–
A. Establishing relationships for the purpose of enabling people to work most effectively together in accomplishing objectives.
B. The process of identifying and grouping the work to be performed .
C. Defining and delegating responsibility and authority.
D. All of the above.
14) In which of organization the sub- ordinates receive orders from their immediate boss
A. Line organization
B. Line & Staff organization
C. Functional Organization
D. Product organization
15) Principle/s of Organisation is/ are:
A. Effective delegation
B. Effective discipline
C. Effective directing
D. All the above
16) The process of dividing the large monolithic functional organization into small and flexible administrative units is called .
17) Sai Sale services is a trading business started by four people by investing 2lacks each. Which is suitable ownership for that business.
A. Private Limited
D. Both I & ii
18) Which act provides for Health safety Welfare of workers?
A. Apprenticeship Act 1961
B. Factories Act 1948
C. Employees Compensation Act 1923
D. All of the above
19) Which is not included in “Wage” under “Minimum Wages Act”?
B. Travelling Allowance
20) The word labour means .
B. Any Productive Activity
C. Person working for salary
D. Efficiency & Productivity of labour
21) Which is not included in the cause of accident due to management
A. Bad construction of Plant
B. Untrained Workers
C. Bad habit of workers
D. Faulty Equipments
22) Irregular Salary to the employees comes under which act
A. Minimum Wage Act
B. Indian Factory Act
C. Workmen’s Compensation Act
23) Adolescent is a person of the age in between
24) Which of the following is/are Current Liabilities of the organisation?
A. Motor Vehicles
D. Share Capital
25) Which of the following is not a function of financial management?
A. Periodically evaluate the material consumption of each department
B. Decide whether to finance a new plant or not
C. Decide basis for the expenditure of funds
D. Determine the financial position of the organization after analyzing efficiency
26) ________ are expenses done for raising funds for running a business.
A. Financial expenses
D. Office administrative expenses
27) The quantity to be ordered depends upon two costs, what are they
A. Capital cost and material cost
B. holding cost and procurement cost
C. inventory cost and purchasing cost
D. working capital and material cost
28) Mr. X has two flats in Mumbai , he and his family resides in one flat and the other flat he has given on rent , the money he earns from getting the rent is liable for which tax.
A. Excise tax
B. Income tax
C. Service Tax
D. Value added tax
29) can be defined as an attempt to balance inventory needs and requirements with the need to minimize costs resulting from obtaining and holding inventory.
A. Finance management
B. Marketing management
C. Inventory management
30) In case of Inventory management match the following a. Raw Inventories b. In process Inventories c. Finished Inventories d. Indirect inventories. p. They include lubricants and other items, like spare parts, needed for proper operation, repair and maintenance during the manufacturing cycle. q. semi-finished goods r. waiting for dispatch s. raw materials
A. a – p; b – q; c – r; d – s;
B. a – s; b – r; c – q; d – p;
C. a – p; b – r; c – q; d – s;
D. a – s; b – q; c – r; d – p;
Share the quiz to show your results !
Subscribe to see your results
I got %%score%% of %%total%% right
22509 Management Mcqs with Answers pdf Download
Management 22509 Mcq Pdf
Msbte News Social accounts
We provide regular updates about msbte on our social accounts For latest msbte diploma updates you can follow our page on Instagram @msbtenews and Facebook @msbtediplomaupdates. we solve your queries by message on our social accounts so do follow our social accounts if you have any queries related to diploma and engineering courses.
Msbte News is created to help msbte diploma students to find study resources, which are very much needed for diploma students while preparing for the exam. msbtenews.com provide polytechnic solved question papers which are provided by msbte.org.in. with these msbte polytechnic model answer paper students gets a rough idea about paper pattern and marks distribution.