In this article we have provided Management Msbte Mcq Questions with Answers. With the help of This Management 22509 Mcq Pdf Diploma in Engineering Students can Practice for their Upcoming Msbte Diploma Winter 2021 Exams.
Management is a common subject for all the Diploma In Engieering last year branches. This 22509 Management Mcqs with Answers pdf is Ideal for all Students who are in 3rd Year of Diploma in Engineering Course, The exams for Management Subject are held in online mode every year. we have prepared a Probable set of 30 Important Questions From Previous Year Papers. with this Msbte Management Mcq Candidates can surely practice for Their upcoming Online Management exam.
2) Name the scientist who put forward the theory of ‘Scientific Management’.
A. Abraham Maslow
B. Frank Gilbreth
C. Henry Fayol
3) Administration isactivity in organization
A. Top Level
B. middle level
C. Lower Level
D. Upper middle Level
4) Organizing does not means
A. Determining Activities
B. Defining Authorities & Responsibilities
C. Assigning People to Jobs
D. Developing alternate methods to do job
5) The backbone of any organization is
6) Which statement is wrong?
A. Proper planning helps in motivating
B. Planning reduces risk
C. Planning is thinking after failures
D. Planning improves the processes
7) A labour welfare officer is appointed in the factory as per factory act when there are minimum workers.
8) Daily working hours of an adult worker should not exceed
A. 6 hours
B. 8 hours
C. 10 hours
D. 9 hours
10) The deviation of the actual from the standard is in budget language.
9) improves the safety in an industry
A. Good housekeeping
B. Reduced noise level
C. Material handling system
D. All of above
11) It is not one of classification of Inventory.
A. Raw Inventory
B. In process inventory
C. Finish inventory
D. Safety Stock inventory
12) Which of the following would represent an organisation Fixed Assets
A. Fixtures & Fittings
B. Cash at the Bank
D. Retained Profit
13) Fixed capital is not required for
C. equipment and machinery
D. cash to be maintained in emergency
14) For making Labour Budget, workers are classified into
D. All of the above
15) Johnson Company wants to procure Land & build the structure for its own company. Investment for this coming under
A. Circulating Capital
B. Fixed capital
C. Working Capital
16) Collective stock of items which is required for routine functioning of industry means
17) ………………determines quality and timing for material planning
A. To procure materials at lowest cost
B. To maintain standard of quality
C. Both a) & b)
18) A’ type of items are purchased in
A. Sufficient quantities
B. Small quantities
C. Medium quantities
D. None of the above
19) The two types of trade are ____ and ____ .
A. direct, indirect
B. bilateral, multilateral
D. local, global
20) Which of the following includes monitoring & controlling of banking & financial systems throughout India
21) Products are produced from raw materials by using engineering technology and
22) The income of _____ mostly depends on the availability of leisure time and disposable income.
A. Agro Industry
B. Insurance Industry
C. Hospitality Industry
D. Health Care Industry
23) In which act “The aim is to provide fair wages to employed persons”?
A. Industry Factory Act
B. Workman’s Compensation Act
C. Workmen’s Compensation Act
D. None of these
24) Identify the alternative which does not give the function of middle level management.
A. Toselect suitablestaff for lower level of management
B. To guide and instruct workers regarding daily workload
C. To evaluate performance of supervisors
D. To execute plans determined by top level management.
25) In six sigma, how many employee are there per black belt
26) ____ reduces uncertainty.
27) is the right issue order or decision.
A. To manage
B. Government Policy
28) major contributions to management theory in his 14 principles of management that are based on his thoughts and experiences.
A. Henry Fayol
B. Henry Gantt
C. F.W.Taylor Lillian
29) The base of success of any project of an organization is its
D. All of the above
30) The assignment of each grouping to a manager with the authority necessary to supervise it, is called as ………
Share the quiz to show your results !
Subscribe to see your results
I got %%score%% of %%total%% right
Management 22509 Mcq pdf i scheme
Management 22509 Mcq Pdf
Msbte News Social accounts
We provide regular updates about msbte on our social accounts For latest msbte diploma updates you can follow our page on Instagram @msbtenews and Facebook @msbtediplomaupdates. we solve your queries by message on our social accounts so do follow our social accounts if you have any queries related to diploma and engineering courses.
Msbte News is created to help msbte diploma students to find study resources, which are very much needed for diploma students while preparing for the exam. msbtenews.com provide polytechnic solved question papers which are provided by msbte.org.in. with these msbte polytechnic model answer paper students gets a rough idea about paper pattern and marks distribution.