Msbte Scholarships are to be offered to the eligible & needy students of Polytechnics affiliated to MSBTE for the year 2021-22. The Eligibility criteria, Procedure for application and the Schedule for application procedure are Given Below.
Eligibility Criteria For Msbte Scholarship 2021-2022
1. The applicant should be a fresh student admitted for the first time to the First Year/Sem of any AICTE approved Diploma course in Engineering and Technology at an MSBTE affiliated Institute in Maharashtra during 2021-22 (For Fresh Candidates).
2. The applicant should have scored at least 70% marks at the entry qualification (SSC for all Engineering & Technology courses and HSC for Pharmacy course). The total percentage of marks scored at the qualifying examination shall be considered for 1st year admitted students.
3. The applicant should not be in receipt of any other Scholarship or Free ship during the academic year 2021-22 i.e. the academic year for which scholarship is awarded.
4. Income limit for becoming eligible for scholarship shall be maximum 5 Lakh per annum.
5. If the earning member has expired and the student is in need of the scholarship, he or she shall be considered eligible at any stage of his/her diploma education so that the student should not drop out for want of tuition fees.
6. The Scholarship shall be continued for next year only on receipt of application from the awardee and has passed the end examination in First Class (both semesters taken. together)
7. The amount of Scholarship per year is Rs.7000/- (Rupees Seven Thousand only)
8. Candidates can apply whilst studying in Second year and Third Year subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria as that of first year. Scholarship shall be awarded as per discipline wise merit among the applicants, passing first year and second year diploma examination results respectively against the discipline wise vacancies. The total number of scholarships for second year and Third year should not exceed the maximum number of scholarships that can be issued in First year (i.e. total number of scholarships for each year of course should not exceed 952.)
9. Candidates admitted to Autonomous Polytechnics within Maharashtra and whose equivalence is confirmed by MSBTE, Mumbai are also eligible to apply.
10. The total Number of Scholarships shall be calculated every year based on intake capacity of MSBTE affiliated courses for that particular year. Scholarships per course shall be proportionate to 6 Number per 1000 intake. However, the number of scholarships as per State Merit List shall be limited to 952 only for each year. (1st, 2nd, 3rd) or academic year.
B. PROCEDURE FOR MSBTE SCHOLARSHIP 2021-22
1. Eligible students shall fill the information online, upload scanned documents whichever required as given below, confirm the application and submit to the Principal of their institute with an attested copy each of
i. Entry qualification (SSC for all and HSC- for Pharmacy only) mark-sheet ii. Income certificate of parents issued by concerned Government Authorities for the financial year 2020-21.
iii. Statement of Mark of first year/second year diploma course (whichever applicable).
iv. Photocopy of the first page of the passbook of savings accounts of a Nationalised Bank showing clearly Name of Account holder, Account Number, IFSC Code of branch etc. Care should be taken in mentioning correct account number and IFSC Code. The responsibility of entering the entries lies with the student. The Account holder must be either of the parents or the student himself/herself.
2. The concerned institute should verify every detail of the application confirmed by the student. After confirming the correctness of information, the institute has to confirm the application, secure print of the reports of all the eligible students and submit the same duly signed by Principal with institute seal along with necessary declaration to respective RBTE.
3. RBTE will verify the document by constituting a three member committee headed by the Principal of a polytechnic and assisted by a person not below the rank of lecturer and confirm the same online.
4. MSBTE will sort out the data of eligible candidates and display the provisional list of candidates to whom scholarship shall be awarded on its website www.msbte.org.in. The maximum number of scholarships to be awarded shall be as per total sanctioned intake of each course.
5. The queries/doubts, if any are to be raised within a specified period after display of provisional list on website. Institute should check for the issue of any other scholarship to the concerned student, and if so the same is to be brought to notice of MSBTE, immediately.
6. Final list of eligible students to whom scholarship shall be awarded will be displayed on www.msbte.org.in MSBTE will award the scholarships to candidates by transferring the scholarship amount to the bank accounts as informed by the candidate.
Msbte Scholarship Form Pdf (Download)
Msbte 2021-22 Scholarship Important Dates
|1. Online application submission for Scholarship||18/01/2022 to 24/02/2022|
|2. Submission of Reports/documents by Institute to respective RBTE||03/03/2022 to 08/03/2022|
|3. Scrutiny and confirmation of application forms through three member committee at RBTE||09/03/2022 to 15/03/2022|
|4. Display of PROVISIONAL list of eligible candidates as per inter se merit to whom scholarship to be awarded||16/03/2022|
|5. Reporting of Grievances, if any, from students, through Institute by respective RBTE to MSBTE||17/03/2022 to 21/03/2022|
|6. Display of FINAL list of candidates to whom scholarship is awarded||22/03/2022|
|7. Disbursement of Scholarship amount by RTGS/NEFT||25/03/2022|
Free Mock Test For competitive exams (View Here)
Msbte News Social accounts
We provide regular updates about msbte on our social accounts For latest msbte diploma updates you can follow our page on Instagram @msbtenews and Facebook @msbtediplomaupdates. we solve your queries by message on our social accounts so do follow our social accounts if you have any queries related to diploma and engineering courses.
Thankyou for Visiting Msbte News.
msbte news.com is created to help msbte diploma students to find study resources, which are very much needed for diploma students while preparing for the exam. msbtenews.com will provide all msbte mcq question bank with answers which are provided by msbte.org.in. with these model question and answer papers students gets a rough idea about paper pattern and marks distribution.