Hello Msbte D-pharma students welcome in this article we have provided Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry 2 Mcqs with Answers. with this Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2 Mcqs with Answers pdf Msbte D-pharma students can practice for their upcoming Winter 2021 exams. In this Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry ii Mcqs with Answers we have selected 35 Important Questions from the previous year model answer papers which are provide by MSBTE Official Website.
This pharmaceutical chemistry 2 diploma in pharmacy pdf is ideal for students who are in 2nd Year D-pharm course. we have provided pharmaceutical chemistry 2 pdf download below you can download it by clicking on the below link.
Table of Contents
Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry ii Mcqs with Answers
B Pharmacy Organic Chemistry 1 Mcq Questions (View Here)
0812 Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry 2 Mcqs with Answers
1. Which of the following is the general mechanism of action for erythromycin?
A. Inhibition of a metabolic enzyme
B. Inhibition of cell wall synthesis
C. Disruption of protein synthesis
D. Inhibition of nucleic acid transcription and replication
2) Which of the following antibiotics is most likely to cause depression of the bone marrow?
B. penicillin G
D. amphotericin B
3) Which of the following antibiotics works by blocking RNA synthesis?
4) Amphotericin B is an antibiotic used particularly for treatment of disease caused by
5) Ulceration in gastric mucosa is a common side effect of
A. Narcotic analgesic
D. Non-steroidal anti inflammatory drug
6) Neoplasm is medical term used for
7) The drugs which reduce elevated body temperature are called as
A. Antipyretic drug
B. Analgesic drugs
C. Anthelmintics drugs
D. Amoebic drugs
8) Penicillin are the derivatives of _____
A. 7-amino penicillanic acid
B. 6- amino penicillanic acid
C. 7- amino cephalosporanic acid
D. None of these
9) PAS is a……
A. Para amino sulfonamide
B. Para aminosalicylic acid
C. Para amino sorbate
D. None of these
10) Sulfonamide having
A. Antibacterial activity
B. Antiprotozoal activity
C. Antifungal activity
D. Antipsychotic activity
11) Uses of Phenytoin
(a) It is used to treat symptoms of depression.
(b) It is used to treat fluid retention (edema) in people with congestive heart failure
(c) It is used in symptomatic therapy of epilepsy
(d) Induction of anaesthesia by halothane is smooth & rapid, & does not cause irritation to the mucous membrane.
12) Which antibiotic is protein synthesis inhibitor
13) Which basic ring is present penicillin’s
A. Cepham ring
B. Penam ring
D. None of the above
14)Uses of Hydrochlorothiazide
(a) It is used to treat high blood pressure
(b) It is the drug of choice in preventing major convulsive seizures
(c) It is a tricyclic antidepressant.
(d) It is sometimes used to treat bed-wetting in children ages 6 and older.
15) Primarily penicillin are effective against strains of___
A. Gram negative bacteria
B. Gram positive bacteria
C. Both a & b
D. None of the above
16) Common side effect of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs is:
B. Ulceration kidney damage
C. Kidney damage
17) commonly used amide type of local anesthetic agent is:
18) Atropine is a:
A. Levo isomer
B. Dextro isomer
C. Racemic mixture
D. None of the above
19) Centrally acting antihypertensive drug is:
D. Alpha methyldopa and clonidine
20) Uses of Salbutamol
(a) Treatment of asthma.
(b) It is used for relief of withdrawal symptoms of morphine dependence.
(c) Used in allergic conditions.
(d) It was used in the treatment of typhoid.
21) Uses of Hyoscine
(a) It also has tranquilizing action.
(b) Used in motion sickness.
(c) Prevention of bronchospasm
(d) It may be used as a second-line agent in the treatment of tetracycline-resistant cholera.
22) The example of calcium channel blockers
23) Zephrol is the brand name for
24) Which are examples of Glucocorticoids.
D. All of above
25) Popular Brand Name Of Chloroxylenol is-
26) Antiseptics are except
A. The agents that destroy or kill or prevent the growth of the microorganism
B. Applied to living tissues
C. Applied in the form of mouthwashes, gargles
D. Use on an inanimate objects
27) Povidone Iodine is a
A. Heavy metals
C. Quaternary ammonium compound
28) Antiseptics are-
C. Bacterial culture
29) Savlon is the brand name of
A. Benzoyl Peroxide
30) Sulphonamides are mainly used in treatment of eye infection is
C. Sulfacetamide Sodium
D. None of the Above
31) The sugar present in digitalis glycosides is a.
32) Rabeprazole is a
A. H1 receptor antagonist
B. H2 receptor antagonist
C. Proton pump inhibitor
D. H1 and H2 receptor agonist
33) Levocetirizine is the
A. S-enantiomer of cetirizine
B.R-enantiomer of cetirizine
C. Racemic form of cetrizine
D. Achiral form of cetrizine
34) Indicate a selective inhibitor of monoamine oxidase B:
35) Which of the following NSAIDs is a selective COX-2 inhibitor?
D. Mefenamic acid
Share the quiz to show your results !
Subscribe to see your results
0812 Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2 Mcq 4
I got %%score%% of %%total%% right
Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2 D pharmacy pdf
pharmaceutical organic chemistry 2 mcqs with answers pdf download (Download)
Msbte News Social accounts
We provide regular updates about msbte on our social accounts For latest msbte diploma updates you can follow our page on Instagram @msbtenews and Facebook @msbtediplomaupdates. we solve your queries by message on our social accounts so do follow our social accounts if you have any queries related to diploma and engineering courses.
msbte news.com is created to help msbte diploma students to find study resources, which are very much needed for diploma students while preparing for the exam. msbtenews.com will provide all msbte mcq question bank with answers which are provided by msbte.org.in. with these model question and answer papers students gets a rough idea about paper pattern and marks distribution.