Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship EBC 2022 is beneficial For the Candidates belonging to the Maharashtra state. The Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2022 is available for the students who are currently studying in HSC (Class 12) or have just passed their Board examinations. The students Should belong to the Maratha community if they want to take part in this scholarship scheme presented by the organization.
Overview of ebc shahu maharaj scholarship
- The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the Economic Backward Class who are admitted to Diploma / Degree / Postgraduate Professional courses through Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
|Scheme Conducted By||Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra|
|Eligibility||Maharashtra domiciles pursuing a professional and technical diploma course to postgraduate degree|
|Rewards||Cover 50% of tuition fee and 50% of exam fee|
|Last Date of Application||28th February 2022|
- Msbte Mcq Question Bank (View Here)
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2022 Benefits
- 50 % of Tuition Fees and 50 % of Exam Fee.
- Over 605 courses such as Diploma, Engineering, Pharmacy and other professional courses are covered under this scholarship scheme.
- More than Five lakh students get benefits from the EBC scholarship 2022 every year.
- Students Who are Admitted in Professional courses in Government-aided/ Non-government aided with an annual income limit under INR 2,50,000 get 100% tuition fee coverage.
- Candidates pursuing Professional courses in Partially aided/ Unaided/ Permanent Unaided college/ institution with an annual income limit under INR 2,50,000 get 50% tuition fee coverage.
- Students pursuing Professional courses in Government-aided/ Non-government aided with an annual income limit of INR 2,50,000- INR 8,00,000 get 50% tuition fee coverage.
- Candidates pursuing Professional courses in Partially aided/ Unaided/ Permanent Unaided college/ institution with an annual income limit of INR 2,50,000- INR 8,00,000 get 50% tuition fee coverage.
- Students pursuing Non-Professional courses in Government-aided/ Non-government aided/Partially aided/ Unaided/ Permanent Unaided college/ institution with an annual income limit under INR 8,00,000 get 100% tuition fee coverage.
- Students pursuing Non-Professional courses get 100% of the exam fees.
- Books and stationary allowance of INR 5000.
- Education expense of INR 5000.
Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Scholarship EBC Eligibility
- (As per the GR Dated 07th Oct 2017,01st March 2018, 31st March 2018, 11.07.2019)
- a) Applicant should have Nationality of India.
- b) Candidate should be Domicile of Maharashtra State.
- c) Applicant should be ”Bonafide Student of Institute” and admitted for Professional and Technical course (Diploma / Graduation / Post Graduation Degree) as mentioned in GR
- d) Deemed University and Private university is not applicable
- e) Candidate should be admitted through Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
- f) Applicant should not avail any other scholarship/stipend.
- g) For current Academic Year, Only 2 child from family are allowed for benefit of scheme.
- h) The Total Annual Income of Family / Guardian should not be more than 8 Lakhs.
- i) Minimum 50 % attendance in previous semester (Exception for fresh admitted in College).
- j) During course duration, candidate should not have a gap of 2 or more than 2 years.
- k) Candidates are eligible those who have taken an admission under General category and SEBC Category.
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship EBC Documents Required
- a) Mark sheet of 10th (S.S.C) & Onwards.
- b) Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra State.
- c) Family Annual Income certificate
- d) Undertaking “In current year, not more than 2 beneficiary from family”.
- e) CAP Related document.
- f) Proof of Biometric attendance (Interface UIDAI).
- Diploma and Engineering MCQ Questions (View Here)
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship EBC 2022 Apply Now
FAQ Asked on Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2021-2022
1. What is Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2021-2022 Last Date?
Answer: Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Scholarship last date is 28-02-2022.
2. What are Required EBC Scholarship Documents?
Answer: Mark sheet of 10th (S.S.C) & Onwards, Domicile Certificate, Family Annual Income certificate, Undertaking “In current year, not more than 2 beneficiary from family”, CAP Related document, Proof of Biometric attendance.
3. EBC Scholarship Benefits?
Answer: 50 % of Tuition Fees and 50 % of Exam Fees.
4. Who can apply into the Aaple Sarkar DBT Portal
Answer: Any Citizen of India can register on the portal. Eligibility and disbursement will be according to the schemes as displayed.
5. Do I need Aadhaar to get my DBT?
Answer: Government Of Maharashtra encourages all citizens of Maharashtra to have Aadhaar number so as benefits can be directly transferred to Aadhaar seeded Bank account. DBT portal navigates citizens to visit nearest PEC center to enroll themselves for Aadhaar.
Msbte News Social accounts
Thankyou for Visiting Msbte News.
msbte news.com is created to help msbte diploma students to find study resources, which are very much needed for diploma students while preparing for the exam. msbtenews.com will provide all msbte mcq question bank with answers which are provided by msbte.org.in. with these model question and answer papers students gets a rough idea about paper pattern and marks distribution.