Hello Diploma Students in this article we have provided 22413 Software Engineering Mcq Questions with Answers. In this Software Engineering Multiple Choice Questions We have Selected 30 Important Questions from Previous Year Papers and Made A possible Set Of Questions which can Help Students in Preparation for Their Exams.
This software Engineering Solved Mcqs Pdf Is Ideal for Candidates who are in 2nd Year of Diploma in Computer Engineering By Referring this Software Engineering Mcq with Answers Pdf Msbte Diploma in Computer Engineering Students Can Practice for their Upcoming Exams. We Have Also Provided Sem MCQ Questions & Answer Pdf Link at the end of the Quiz You can Download it for Future Reference.
Msbte Winter 2021 Results ( View Here)
Software Engineering Mcq Questions with Answers
1) RAD stands for
a. Relative Application Development
b. Rapid Application Development
c. Rapid Application Document
2) Which one of the following models is not suitable for accommodating any change?
4) What is the major drawback of using the RAD Model?
a. Highly specialised & skilled developers/designers are required
b. Increases reusability of components
c. Encourages customer/client feedback
d. Increases reusability of components, Highly specialised & skilled developers/designers are required
5) SDLC stands for
a. Software Development Life Cycle
b. System Development Life cycle
c. Software Design Life Cycle
d. System Design Life Cycle
6) Which model can be selected if the user is involved in all the phases of SDLC?
d. Both Prototyping Model & RAD Model
7) What is the major advantage of using an Incremental Model?
a. Customer can respond to each increment
b. Easier to test and debug
c. It is used when there is a need to get a product to the market early
d. Easier to test and debug & It is used when there is a need to get a product to the market early
8) The spiral model was originally proposed by
9) Identify the disadvantages of the Spiral Model.
a. Does Not work well for Smaller Projects
b. High amount of risk analysis
c. Strong approval and documentation control
d. Additional Functionality can be added at a later date
10) Select the option that suits the Manifesto for Agile Software Development
a. Individuals and interactions
c. Customer collaboration
11) Which three framework activities are present in Adaptive Software Development (ASD) ?
a. analysis, design, coding
b. requirements gathering, adaptive cycle planning, iterative development
c. speculation, collaboration, learning
12) Which four framework activities are found in Extreme Programming (XP) ?
a. analysis, design, coding, testing
b. planning, analysis, design, coding
c. planning, design, coding, testing
d. planning, analysis, coding, testing
13) Compilers, Editors software come under which type of software?
14) What is the simplest model of software development paradigm?
15) Which is the most important feature of the spiral model?
c. Performance management
16) Which of the items listed below is not one of the software engineering layers?
17) What is the main aim of Software engineering?
b. Cost effective software
c. Reliable and cost effective software
18) In ________ type of system, system interfaces with the machine.
19) Which of the following is not defined in a good Software Requirement Specification (SRS) document?
A. Functional Requirement
B. Nonfunctional Requirement
C. Goals of implementation
D. Algorithm for software implementation
20) Which is not a step of Requirement Engineering?
A. Requirements elicitation
D. Requirements documentation
21) Requirement engineering process includes which of these steps?
C. Software Requirement specification & Validation
22) Which SDLC activity does the user initiate the request for a desired software product?
23) The process together the software requirements from Client, Analyse and Document is known as ______
A. Requirement engineering process
B. Requirement elicitation process
C. User interface requirements
D. Software system analyst
24) “Consider a system where, a heat sensor detects an intrusion and alerts the security company.” What kind of a requirement the system is providing?
25) What kind of approach was introduced for elicitation and modelling to give a functional view of the system ?
A. Object Oriented Design (by Booch)
B. Use Cases (by Jacobson)
D. Object Modelling Technique (by Rumbaugh)
26) Which of the following statements about SRS is/are true ?
SRS is written by customer
SRS is written by a developer
iii. SRS serves as a contract between customer and developer
B. Both ii and iii are true
27) A UML diagram that facilitates the requirements gathering and interacts between the system and external users, is called as
28) The result of the requirements engineering elaboration task is an analysis model that defines which of the following problem domain(s)?
29) Which of the following is not included in SRS?
30) Which of the following are the valid relationships in Use Case Diagrams?
Share the quiz to show your results !
Share on Facebook
Subscribe to see your results
22413 mcq 2
I got %%score%% of %%total%% right
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Software Engineering Multiple Choice Questions
Sem MCQ Questions Pdf ( Download)
Students Also Search for:
First Year Basic Science MCQ (
For Free Mock Test (
View Here) Msbte News Social accounts
We provide regular updates about msbte on our social accounts For latest msbte diploma updates you can follow our page on Instagram @msbtenews and Facebook @msbtediplomaupdates. we solve your queries by message on our social accounts so do follow our social accounts if you have any queries related to diploma and engineering courses.
Thankyou for Visiting Msbte News.
Msbte News is created to help msbte diploma students to find study resources, which are very much needed for diploma students while preparing for the exam. msbtenews.com provide polytechnic solved question papers which are provided by msbte.org.in. with these msbte polytechnic model answer paper students gets a rough idea about paper pattern and marks distribution.